Babies, who can understand them? Apparently not their parents that's who. Here are 7 reasons my munchkin cried today:
1) Mommy didn't let her pull the standing lamp down on her head.
2) She couldn't find the headband (it was on her head).
3) Mommy didn't let her lick the carpet.
4) Mommy put a diaper on her.
5) She didn't want to put the shoes on.
6) She didn't want to take the shoes off.
7) Mommy wouldn't let her eat the weird bit of lint she found on the kitchen floor.
I think getting a phd is probably a little less complex than trying to predict if a given action will cause a baby to cry or not, don't you?
So, why did your baby cry today?