As most of you are probably aware by now, Monday is just not my day. It really really isn't. And that is why I am particularly indebted to Karen over at Walk Talk for making my day on this particular Monday by nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award! Thank you Karen for a lovely surprise that made this Monday-phobe have a lovely Monday! Your blog truly is lovely and a great inspiration for walkers and wannabe walkers alike.
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Nominate bloggers you admire.
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
7 things about me:
1) I am incapable of resisting a chocolate frosted chocolate cupcake, especially one with rainbow sprinkles on top.
2) I used to teach Anthropology to undergrads and I loved every minute of it no matter how often or how loudly I complained about my students' paper writing skills (or a lack thereof).
3) This is my third attempt at a blog and the first one I'm actually happy with.
4) I love watching horror movies even though I ALWAYS get scared afterwards and insist on sleeping with the lights on, much to the dismay of my husband. Did I mention that my husband is a very patient man?
5) I had a completely arranged marriage and my husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me
6) I completely and wholeheartedly believe that everything happens for a reason
7) I really really can't stand the Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey series, for too many reasons to list here.
So my lovely readers, I know you are probably wildly entertained right now what with me talking about myself and all, but if you are in need of some further entertainment, here are some lovely blogs that you should most definitely check out:
Hope you all have a lovely week!